Tuesday, June 2, 2015

235: munchkins

Alhamdulillah Allah has blessed me with these 2 daughters. With them, I learn what the word Sabr really means ..

I learn that, parenting is something so easy to have an opinion about, but is actually the hardest thing to 'do'..

I learn that I am learning everyday, and sometimes (or many times) I made mistakes and never am the perfect mom .. But I am the perfect mom for my daughters, and my daughters are the perfect children for me. We truly are learning together about life .. We are the perfect companions ..

There are times when I feel so exhausted and I wish I can turn back time and not having them .. But I am sure I wont be the same person that I am now ..

I pray to Allah that they can be the most beloved abd of Allah and useful to the ummah ..

Sometimes I think my children are so cute and pretty and perfect that I feel so scared it is only that way because Allah will take them away from me sooner than I anticipate.. I am such a paranoid mom..

I just hope whatever Allah has in store for me, and for them, are only so that we are all closer to Him .. I know that will always be the case, He will never abandon us and He only set the best plan for us.. But I just hope i can remember that when the unexpected come..

No comments: