Tuesday, May 21, 2024

270: Idle Mind

Is this my first post for 2024? 

Yesterday my ex-roommate while I was in Melbourne shared few photos for us to reminiscine on. Oh it brought memories, and all the feelings of joy,and carefree. It broughts me back to this blog, because whatever I wrote back then is still here. Thank you blogger for still existing. Preserving my thoughts at that time. This reminds me, I have to download all these blog posts for back up. 

Most of the times, I hesitate to write whatever I think and feel. But reading back my posts, I regrets I didn't write more. So I guess, it's better to write than not. Afterall, this blog has no audience anymore. I'm writing here instead of in facebook so that I'll be far from people's judgement. Kita hati tisu, wak! Cepat sangat tersentuh kalau orang cakap apa-apa.

But anyway, its exam period. That explains why I have time to write. Though, answered papers have bundled up on my table, waiting to be marked, but of course, I procrastinate. 

I'm 37 this year. 20 years ago I sat for the SPM which marks the pivot to where I am right now. I have become the adult, the teacher that keeps on membebel to her students on not to screw up their school years. I guess as a 37 year old grown woman, I have seen enough to not let this kids wasting away their life, with functioning brain, and healthy body. What a waste, kids... you have so much potential, bright future, only if you usaha.. takyah usaha byk pon, give me the minimum work, you can see a big effect. But, oh well.. kids, will be kids. Selagi mereka tak hadap, selagi tu takkan dengar.

I'm also a mother of 5 now. My eldest daughter is turning 12 this year. I have a teenager to handle now. And oh, its another level of struggles here. I just pray that He never let me decide anything by myself. I leave her in Your Care. Because I know nothing... I'm so afraid I make mistakes that will scar my kids for life.

We as parents, just want the best for the kids. But of course, they will never realize that.. before they have their own. 

No comments: