Friday, June 11, 2021

260: Silence

I miss the silence and tranquilty of blogging. The social media world is overwhelmingly noisy. And chaotic. 

I am here now, seeking solace and enlightenment. Because the noise of everyone letting out their opinions are extremely chaotic and disturbing. Bukan makin jelas, tapi makin serabut. Semakin hitam. 

Facebook pun overwhelming , apetah lagi yang full of visual and motions like instagram and tiktok. I just can't. Overload. 

So here I am seeking solitude. I love the quiet. I love the non-existent audience, so then I don't have to be fearful of any judgement. So that I can just say anything, not because I want my opinion to be heard, but just for straightening my thoughts.

Back to why I started blogging in the first place, just to join the pieces of puzzle of my fragmented thoughts. 


No comments: