Thursday, December 10, 2009

143: Oh, its 143, I Love You.

All praise is due to Allah. Ar-Razzaq. Al-Fattah. Al-Hakeem. Al-Waduud.

Surreal it is. Now I am not sure of what to write. It's easier to just put photos, then I can leave the flow of the story to audience's guesses. I felt reluctant to write before, since there wasn't much to write anyway, except the fact that I was so worried. Result result result.

Is this the end of this chapter called "My Melbourne Story" ? Only He knows. I am still hoping for acceptance into Honours year. Whatever is best, oh Allah.

So, no, I'm not going back to Malaysia yet, not this month. I'm gonna have to... wait.

3 years, and here I am.

I'm graduating with Bachelor of Science, majoring in Physics, from the University of Melbourne.

All praise is due to Allah.

2 comments:

أم الليث said...

tahniah muna...
kejap je rasa...rasa cam muna baru start 1st year hee hee

when is ur grad again? (mana tau, bleh singgah :P)

muna khaider said...

huhu tula kak aliya, kejap je rase semenanye.. 3 years.

ana grad 17 dec, 2.30 pm. singgah2la kalau sempat kak before or after tu :D.. tapi ustzh azimah balik hr tu kan? kalau sempat la kak.